Monday, May 14, 2012

Hot on the trail

I am hot on the trail of a new romance story, yes another romance and this has a bit of spice in it so if you don't mind a bit of spice in your life (or at least your reading), then this will be the story for you.

I should have got up this morning at 2am when the characters wouldn't stop 'dialogueing' (is that a word??) in my head, the storyline so vivid, the characters so entertaining and HOT.

The book is going to be called Advertisment for love and while I've had the idea for it for a while, since Novemeber last year, last night it came over thick, fast and hot.

So I thought that I would sit here and let you know what I will be up to over the next few weeks, months and I will give you snippets and insights as we go along.

Til next time

Happy Reading
Valissa

No comments:

Post a Comment