Sunday, July 10, 2011

Check me out on facebook

Last night I set up myself up on facebook.

I was quite excited by it, not that I was on facebook but the journey I was about to begin.

Of course look for me Valissa Enever and add me as a friend, I also intend to start up a page so that you can like me. (Will let you know when that is done)

I got excited today thinking what can I give you readers both on blog and on facebook.
Books tend to take me ten to twelve months to write and that is around three hundred pages.
Hmm a bit long to be waiting for news about what I am doing.
I don't lead an exciting life, a mum of two, wife of one and carer of three dogs, one lizard and one frog.

So I thought that I may give you a tantasling treat, a series of small stories one on blog and one on facebook.

For those who have read my one self published book in the Crystal Heart series and waiting for more until a publisher thinks my book/s are wonderful hopefully this may just treat you enough.

So stay tuned for more. I suppose I have to go and get busy writing.

Just a little something that I came across today that I thought interesting.

Quote "Don't limit yourself to the possible when you can reach for the impossible."

Til next time
Happy Reading
Valissa

No comments:

Post a Comment