Monday, July 11, 2011

Setting up the website

Oh Wow,
Even though I already had the website written and if anyone has ever made a website from scratch there's a lot of work involved.

I decided to give it a fresh new look and hopefully appealling to you my avid readers eyes. I spent the most of the day working on it, but it is proving to be a little more difficult than I remembered to upload it into the internet so I now wait with baited breath for technical support to help me out.

So stay tuned for the up and running website.

Once that's done I can start writing a short story to entertain you my readers.

It was a big day not filled with a lot of news but I got a lot done in terms of getting the website up and happening.

Oh and I have a valissa enever page.
Here's the link
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Valissa-Enever/218361974867468?sk=wall

Well hopefully tomorrow I will have some new news for you regarding the website.

til next time
Happy Reading
Valissa

No comments:

Post a Comment