Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Writing

The kids are back at school, the house is quiet and if I could get off facebook I would do a lot more writing than I have been. ( laughing at myself and my lack of discipline)

I keep telling myself that I need to ease into it but the truth is I am enjoying the quiet and the solitude, not good when I have four projects on the go and Becky is so close to being finished.

I am excited about Becky and to give you the honest truth I am petrified of putting it out there, I know that some of you are excited about it and looking forward to reading it but the fear is still there.

I have given myself a deadline of the 13th of March for the hard copy of Becky to be released. A deadline of the 28th of February for the e-book version. (Phew!) I better get my skates on.

I have a preview of my cover for Becky although not the final copy and it is small but it gives you a first glimpse.

I have also set myself further dates for the other's to be released if anything it is to prompt me to stay true to myself and the committment to get my books out there.

For those of you who have read my first book Hart 2 Heart the sequel to that is going to be released (fingers crossed) on the 5th of August. At this stage this date is for both hard copy and e-book dates, but closer to the date this may change, pencilled in you might say, at this point in time I do not have a title for the book. Will let you know when I do.

Til next time

Happy Reading
Valissa

No comments:

Post a Comment