Friday, March 9, 2012

My book is out.



Some days there are days when you feel pretty good and that you want to savour the moment for a long time.

There have been a few moments along the journey of my second published book Becky that have made me tear my hair out (not many) and some that have put a huge smile on my face and a huge overwhelming sense of achievement and pride in my heart.

Today is one of those days.

Today I published my book to Amazon and is now available for everyone to read and enjoy, I can't begin to tell you the enormous amount of joy that has brought to me, my love for writing and telling stories is out there for you to enjoy and share.

I feel very privileged.

I hope you take the time to read and enjoy it.

http://www.amazon.com/Becky-ebook/dp/B007IOH5RC/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1331295454&sr=1-2

The link to Amazon and my book. (Had to plug it!) :)

Til Next time

Happy Reading

Valissa

No comments:

Post a Comment