Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Website

I have been trying to work on a new website.

To be honest with you, it is not my forte and I really should hand it over to the professionals, they would do a much better job.

But of course, true to being a Capricorn I am being stubborn and I will persist.

When I lost everything on my computer a while back I also lost the upload mechanism for the website as-well, (I am sure it has a technical name but since I am not much of an IT technical person upload mechanism will suffice.

So I have been tinkering away and I probably should be writing but my website is lacking and it really requires my attention.

I think I shall dedicate this week to it.

What do you think?
Do you care? (probably not)
I value your opinion. You take the time to swing on by and read it so why not listen to what you think.

Anyways, I think that is enough rambling.

til next time

Happy reading
Valissa
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment