Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy.

What a month!
It has been one very busy month and we are only half way through the month. The second half of the month is going to be crazier than the first half, sometimes I wonder what I am thinking when I decide to do all these crazy things at once. Of course this is all a good thing because it means that things are going in the right direction.
I am hoping that by the end of this month that I will have the e-book edition of Hart 2 Heart available.
Do you like the above picture? I came across it the other day and thought it fabulous of course with my star sign being a capricorn I thought it so apt.

Other than the fact that i hope to have the e-book available by the end of the month I dont really have much more news, I am so busy at the moment with 'author duties' and personal stuff that I wish I could tell you that my book is ready so go out and buy it.

So I still have the visit to the Numurkah Library for a guest speaker role, Numurkah is three and a half hours drive from my place so that takes care of a day, I'm really looking forward to this it should be a really good day, and then I have the Market at Gembrook where it will be my last for the year with it being so close to Christmas and all.

I have a wedding, my nephew is getting married, makes me feel old to hear that my nephew is old enough to be getting married. I have a baby shower to attend (not mine) and the other duties of day to day stuff like helping out at the school in the reading program and the writer's club.
Phew!


Somewhere in amoungst all that I am trying to write for nanowrimo but I'm really not getting very far with that. I am trying to edit the next in the Crystal Hart Series, I am having so much fun with this book, there is a lot going on in it and I am sure it is going to entertain. And lastly work with editors, graphic artists and others on the new book coming out early in 2012 ~ Becky.

I am quite excited about this book as it is different to the crystal Hart series.

So yes I have been very busy and I am really looking forward to sharing all my hard work with you very soon.


til then.


Happy Reading
Valissa

No comments:

Post a Comment