Friday, August 12, 2011

Children and Karate

Last night I took my eldest son to Karate as he wanted to join.

I must say I was really impressed at how much he enjoyed it, even the starjumps and the running around the room to warm up he enjoyed.

I hope he sticks with it as I find there are a lot more benefits to Karate other than self defence, I think it will do him a lot of good.

My youngest son came along and at first he was all for wanting to learn but his anxiety levels rose before we even headed out the door and said that he would just watch. At the end of the evening he said that next week he would like to give it a go. Fingers crossed.

Today I am back at the library still waiting for the technicians to find out why I can't hook up to the internet, who would have thought 48 - 72 hours response time would be so long.

Have a great weekend

Til next time
Happy Reading
Valissa

No comments:

Post a Comment