Thursday, August 25, 2011

Spring Blossom Photos





The blossoms and flowers are well and truly out now and they are gorgeous.


This photo I took just outside my house, now the blossoms have all gone away, not quite sure what these one's are but when the whole tree is in bloom it looks lovely.


The Jonquils and Daffodils are out the magnolia's are out as well and they look magnificent, one that caught my attention was a pure white magnolia in the front garden of someone's house.


Magnolias look absolutely lovely and I would have liked to have taken some photos of the magnolia's that are out but I didn't.




This photo of the blossom I took at my children's school and according to the principal it is a Flowering Quince or Japonica.



Either way it is a beautiful flower.





This week I finished a short story I have been composing and when the internet is up and running, lets not hold our breath here, I will be posting that on my blog chapter by chapter.



I hope that it will be next week, but then I was hoping last week that it would be this week.


Perhaps my patience is being tested.



Til next time


Happy Reading




Valissa







No comments:

Post a Comment