Friday, August 19, 2011

Finding my feet

Hi, Im back at the library and while I was going to upload those photos I forgot the stick on which the photos are on. Doh!
So i thought i would try and work my way around the blogging world and try and see how it all works.
There are some really great and funny blog sites out there some created purely for fun and some created for their own family to enjoy. There are those that are beutiful and some who are creative genius's.

Then of course there is my blog that simply tells you that I am not doing much at all while trying to do a lot, kind of like the two steps forward one step back only lately it feels like I have taken one step forward and five steps back.

I have nearly finished writing the short story that I started nearly two months ago now, and while I say it is nearly finished if i stopped playing the new games on the new computer I could probably be telling you that I have actually finished writing it. I guess I'm waiting for the addiction to the games to wear off.

Its Friday and the weekend is near, this means that until Tuesday the library will be closed and I wont be able to access the internet unless the heavens bestow upon me and get my internet up and working.

I can only pray.

Until next time
Happy Reading

Valissa

No comments:

Post a Comment