Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Coffee at the Warburton Pantry




This morning I had a disastrous start to the day, I had a flat tyre, ok I am being a little melodramatic there, it wasn't really that bad, but it threw my thoughts off balance, I was supposed to help out at the school, the kids were going to be late and I had to get the tyre fixed.
So after getting the tyre fixed I thought I needed something to cheer me up and a good coffee usually makes my day.


Friends of mine Leila and Brendan own the Warburton Pantry and it stocks organic produce and a variety of spices, cheeses and other pantry items that are unique. It's a lovely shop that has a lovely atmosphere.
Recently they have made it into a internet cafe with breakfasts on the weekends and they have coffee, so I thought that I would try their coffee.

OMG!!!!! It is the best coffee I have had in a long time and not that I want to plug a friends shop or coffee but it is good, seriously good.

I told Leila how good it was and she was saying that it took them a few blends to get it right.

The coffee is roasted in Warbuton by Silva Coffee and has a unique blend that they have tried over time, she did tell me the blend forgive me Leila for not remembering.



Leila making coffee's.

So we discussed this and that and she and Brendan served other customers and even made a babycino with chocolate and marshmallow for a little one (how cute) and I was sad that I had finished my cup.


I contemplated having another cup but I wanted to get home and do some writing and some other things so I got myself a take-away cup, they even have a travel mug with warburton pantry on it, I have to get myself one of those the next time I go in. But I was impressed that the take-away cup is biodegradable not many take-away cups out there that are. I take my hat off to Leila and Brendan for doing a gret job they have worked hard at making the shop what it is today.
So to anyone out there who is looking for a good coffee and is in the Warburton area pop in and say hi to Leila and Brendan, look for Leila's fabulous smile and Brendan's warm disposition and enjoy a fabulous coffee.

Til next time

Happy Reading
Valissa

No comments:

Post a Comment