Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Off to a publisher

As yet untitled..........
If you are following the story and wish to know the end you may have to wait a little longer. While I originally committed to blogging it, over the weekend I changed my mind.
I named it Becky although I'm still not convinced on the title and this morning shipped it off to a publisher in the hope of having it published, and so until I hear from the publisher I wont continue to post it on my blog.
My writing mojo took a beating last week but I still so desperately want to write, I blame my writing mojo on the crappy weather we had last week, Monday was a beautiful day and then the rest of the week turned to shit.
Today the sun is out, it's a lovely day still has a bit of a chill in the air but if I sit in the sun out of the wind I could pretend it's spring.
Til next time
Happy Reading
Valissa

1 comment: