Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Website up and happening ~ Yay!

Hi Everyone,
Oh boy have I been busy and I am pleased to announce that my website is up and happening. Yay! Unfortunately due to me being slack in the past I lost the domain that I had previously who would have thought that anyone would want to buy my name. Well any way they did so I had to renew a new site.
Be sure to check it out.
Let me know what you think.
Just about to post Chapter 2 of the short story I began posting yesterday.
Many thanks to my beautiful cousin Lyn who informed me that I had put in the word preciously and not precisely, I guess that's what happens when you rely on spellchecker.
Have a great day everyone.
til next time
Happy Reading
Valissa
p.s. dont forget to check out the page What I am reading (or Read) as I will be updating it every now and then.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment