Sunday, September 4, 2011

Father's Day

Today I decided that as it was Father's Day I would take a break from writing, and before I go any further a very happy father's day to all the Dad's out there.
The kids spoilt hubby with kisses and hugs while I made him breakfast, he proudly wore his 'Fab Dad' badge and his 'I'm practically perfect' badge.
He had a good day and I kept looking at the computer wanting to get my hands on it to write, I think I'm addicted. I have two stories or novels I suppose that I have started and I have four short stories that I have started and eager to finish, for those of you who are fans of my Crystal Hart series one of those short stories lead off after the first book and is set before the next book.
I was thinking and have been thinking that I may just think more seriously about publishing the next Hart book, it's finished it just needs publishing, well anyway I shall think about it I guess.
So today instead of writing i got out in the garden and planted some Lobelia near my pavers that I finished putting down last week and potted some pansy's and petunia's in the hanging baskets out the front, I cant wait til they flower (6-8 weeks apparently) because as previous years are to go by they are going to look fabulous.
I also started another project I'm not sure im going to finish this one, in my head it looks great but as i started it I'm not so sure.
Out of wire I began making a butterfly but like the chair I dont have the right tools, I need an anvil and I need solder and a soldering iron and some thinner wire and some sanding paper and as I asked hubby what he thought he said 'you dont want to know what i think' and went back to watching the footy in his shed. I still hold the hope that it will look good when it's finished. Maybe.
Tomorrow I am going to start uploading the short story i finished a few weeks back I havent thought of a title for it yet and I am going to load it chapter by chapter, I am pleased with this short story it didnt take long to write although its more a novella than a short story hence loading it chapter by chapter each day or second day.
Well I'm off to make lunches for tomorrow and to perhaps read a little before going to bed to start yet another week.
So until tomorrow
Happy Reading
Valissa

No comments:

Post a Comment