Sunday, October 30, 2011

Busy Month Ahead


It's the end of October and the kids are excited about Halloween, I think its the lollies that they are the most excited about but as Halloween approaches November is appearing.

November is proving to be a busy month for me.
I have a wedding(my nephew's not mine), a market, a guest speaking role at a library, an interview with the local newspaper, a release of an e-book for Hart 2 Heart and the publishing of a new book 'Becky'.


WOW!!!!!


Oh wait I forgot I also thought I would take on the challenge of NaNoWriMo which is National novel writing month. This is for authors to create a 50,000 word novel in the month of November, although I haven't exactly signed up for it I thought I would give it a crack and see how I go. Then if I get anywhere near completeion within the designated time I will sign up next year.
Considering my busy month ahead we shall see.



I am off to bake biscuits with the children now. The joys of motherhood!

Til next time

Happy Reading
Valissa

No comments:

Post a Comment