Saturday, October 22, 2011

Chocolate

Chocolate for me is a weakness and right now I am having a craving and there is no chocolate in the house. ARGH!!!!!!
So I began googling chocolate I dont know why maybe I thought seeing chocolate would fix my fix.
There are so many images and they look SO GOOD!!!!!

Start with a chocolate cake and a good cup of coffee.

Still after more chocolate.

Perhaps maybe just a row of chocolate.


Maybe you're after something a little more decadent.


or maybe.....


Is your mouth watering?????

Want more chocolate?



Another Cake??


Or maybe you would prefer a rose.

I think for me the calore intake of

all this chocolate it would be better to
write about it.


So I have had my chocolate fix.

Very nice.


Til next time

Happy Reading

Valissa


No comments:

Post a Comment