Friday, October 7, 2011

School Holidays

Ahh.... They are nearly over, the sleep ins are just about finished.
Should I be excited about that?
I have to admit I have been enjoying the sleep ins, the not having to worry about school uniforms being clean or school lunches being made or getting up early to round the troops to get them to school.
So why am I looking forward to them going back to school.
Ahhh I think it's called Sanity!
I love my kids dont get me wrong, but, with their fighting, arguing, the rainy days keeping them inside, the hideous mess they make wherever they walk is really quite draining on the nerves.
I know its not just me who at the end of term Mothers look forward to the school holidays and then at the end of the holidays are so glad to have the wonderful little darlings head back to school.
For the next school holidays I think I am going to have to be a lot more organised including things that can be done during a week of rain.
Does anybody have any ideas for cheap holiday things to keep kids entertained.
Send me your suggestions to questions@valissaenever.com.au
In advance thank you for your ideas.
Til next time
Happy Reading
Valissa

No comments:

Post a Comment